As we near the Winter Break this will be the last assignment until we return in January. I would like to have this marked and returned to you before the break so I will provide you with a due date of Monday December 15th @11:59pm. This provides you 2 weeks to complete. You will find the assignment on my webpage www.sas.sd83.bc.ca/coutleeplan
The reason for this assignment has multiple purposes: to help you understand the ripple effect that shoplifting has on every consumer, to help you understand the effects it has on those who choose to shoplift, and to encourage everyone to help stop it from happening from within our community. It is something that occurs in Salmon Arm on a daily basis and we need to do everything we can to stop it.
A few of you took advantage of the alternate options for the last assignment. I have not marked any of them as of today Monday Nov 29th, but I am looking forward to seeing the creativity you provided in your work. Thank you to those who provided both the assignment and the additional project. That exceeding my expectations and I’m happy to see many of you taking pride and value in your work. It is evident.
If you would like to replace the “Shoplifting Articles” component (2x500 word responses) you can provide me with an alternate piece. Based on the information you recorded in questions 1-7 you can provide me with a song, poem, or movie that demonstrates the material learned on shoplifting. Please let me know if you choose to take this option in advance and provide me with a quick explanation of what you will provide in replace of the articles from “Why People Shoplift”. If you choose this option you must still provide me with the answers to questions 1-7 and also your reflection resposne.
Happy Learning Class!!
Mr.C